Make an Advising Appointment
- Schedule online (for CCAS-assigned students only): through the Starfish app on your MyUW homepage (search for Starfish and log-in. Select your assigned advisor’s name and find an available appointment time)
- Call our main office at 608-265-5460 during standard business hours
Students who are not assigned to CCAS are encouraged to use the Appointment Request Form
Drop-in Advising is not available over winter break
Drop-in advising is available for undergraduate students with quick advising questions, while the fall academic term is in session. Drop-ins will resume, Tuesday, January 24, 2022.
Drop-ins are held Monday-Thursday, 12:30pm-4:30pm in:
- Chadbourne Residential College (CRC), room 101b
- Dejope Residence Hall, room 1130
- Ogg Residence Hall, room 1116
- Witte Residence Hall, room 124
Drop-ins are not held on Fridays, weekends, or holidays & breaks when class is not in session.