To make an advising appointment:
- Call us at (608) 265-5460, or
- Stop in one of our residence hall locations, or
- Stop in our main office in 10 Ingraham Hall, or
- Schedule online (for your assigned advisor only):
- through the Scheduling Assistant app on your MyUW homepage, or
- follow this link to Scheduling Assistant: https://calendar.wisc.edu/scheduling-assistant/
CCAS advisors do not schedule appointments via e-mail.
Professional and peer advisors are available in five different locations for brief meetings without an appointment. Drop-in advising is intended for guidance on topics that can be covered in 10-15 minutes:
- Schedule changes (add, drop, swap)
- Help finding campus resources
- Questions that begin with:
- Where do I?
- When do I?
- How do I?
CCAS residence hall offices are open for walk-in advising during the academic year, Monday-Thursday 12:00pm-4:30pm and Fridays 10:00am-2:00pm. For more information, go to our Hours & Locations page.
To schedule a one-hour career advising appointment with a CEC advisor:
- Go online through the career advisors’ online calendars
- Call 608-265-4497
- Stop by the CEC office in 114 Ingraham Hall