- Make an advising appointment
- Drop-in advising - Not available over the summer
- Make a career advising appointment
To make an advising appointment:
- Call us at (608) 265-5460, or
- Stop in one of our residence hall locations (open September 4, 2019), or
- Stop in our main office in 10 Ingraham Hall, or
- Schedule online (for your assigned advisor only):
- through the Starfish app on your MyUW homepage (search for Starfish and log-in. Select your assigned advisor’s name and find an available appointment time).
- find more instructions for using Starfish here: https://advising.wisc.edu/facstaff/starfish/starfish-student-resources/
CCAS advisors do not schedule appointments via e-mail.
Need accommodations for your advising appointment? Request them here.
CCAS does not offer drop-in advising over the summer. Drop-in advising will resume September 4, 2019.
Professional and peer advisors are available in five different locations for brief meetings without an appointment. Drop-in advising is intended for guidance on topics that can be covered in 10-15 minutes:
- Schedule changes (add, drop, swap)
- Help finding campus resources
- Questions that begin with:
- Where do I?
- When do I?
- How do I?
CCAS residence hall offices are open for walk-in advising during the academic year, Monday-Thursday 12:00pm-4:30pm and Fridays 10:00am-2:00pm, and are also held in College Library and the Black Cultural Center at varying times throughout the semester. For more information, go to our Hours & Locations page.