CCAS SOAR Interns will:
- Provide logistical support to the operation of CCAS’s SOAR program. The program includes participation from over 40 team members and will welcome nearly 2000 students.
- Collaborate with CCAS’s SOAR planning team to organize staffing, coordinate student meetings, and create a welcoming and productive advising space.
- Assist with maintaining databases of student contacts in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Serve as a liaison between CCAS and other campus partners participating at SOAR.
- Assist with email communications to students.
- Utilize campus software such as Canvas, Box, Office 365, Zoom, Starfish, and Teams.
- Troubleshoot emergent issues at SOAR.
CCAS SOAR intern position is posted at $17/hr and can expect to work 18-30 hrs/week
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org